If you run your own business or are working in the catering or hospitality industry, you want to be able to create eye-catching professional-style photographs quickly and cost-effectively to help build your profile and brand and stand out from your competitors. This workshop is tailored for people like you, to teach you “How to use smartphone photography to boost your business via social media.”
The focus of this workshop will be on telling your story as it relates to the food you love to create and share with the world, using that extremely handy tool that’s normally just in your pocket – your smartphone.
During the day, you’ll have the chance to work alone, in small groups and 1:1 with me, Rupa Nagamootoo of Rupa Photography. Together, we’ll go through:
- Why photography is so important for promoting your business on social media platforms
- The foundations for taking a better photographs
- The all-important smartphone photography checklist
- How to take professionally styled food photographs on your smartphone
- Positioning, styling and branding your product or service for a successful shoot
- Picking the best photographs to share on social media
- All those buttons! How to navigate your smartphone camera
- The professional’s guide to editing your images, adding the finishing touches to get your photographs from pedestrian to professional
Mandy Thompson, a talented food stylist from Foodie12, will style several of the setups which you’ll be photographing on the day and remain on hand to share her expertise along with a variety of tips and tricks to making your food look even more appetising!
Timings: 09.30 registration and networking / 10.00 – 16.30 workshop (with breaks for lunch and refreshments) / 16.30- 17:30 drinks and networking.
Venue: The Pelham Hotel in South Kensington, London. This is a beautiful boutique iconic retreat hotel in London and is a perfect environment for our workshop.
13th November 2018
Investment ( early bird launch offer save £75 ):
Spaces are limited to 12 per group so please book now or ask to join the waiting list for our next workshop. If you have any questions, please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org